______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 9, 2012

PNG DIRECTORY PAGE 1



I was having a hard time presenting my elements as they came out.  This will be the format I present them in because it is the format I file them in on my computer.  Please forgive the mix of styles here while I work this out.  I'll mark the links as I go.

Live and complete!  Yes!

Live and complete! Yes!



Live and complete!  Yes!

Live and complete! Yes!

Live and complete! Yes!

Live and complete! Yes!



Live and complete! Yes!

Live and complete! Yes!


Live and complete! Yes!

Live and complete! Yes!

Live and complete! Yes!

Live and Building....

Live and Building....

Live and Building...

Live and Building...

Live and Building...

Live and Building...

--Link Coming--
Granny Reminder:  Note to self- Put a link to ELEMENTS PACKS HERE. (until then
Google Image "Granny Enchanted Elements).. Not that I expect Google to do all the work for me, but aren't
 they awesome!!??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Below is our Previous Chaos and you're welcome to it while I organize.

|Page1|Page2|Page3|Page4|Page5|Page6|Page7|Page8| pARdOn the CoNsTRUCtion
| BOWS | BRADS | BUTTONS|
| CHARACTERS | FLOWERS |
| FRAMES | HEARTS |
|JOURNAL PAPER | LEAVES |
| SNOWFLAKES| STARS |
| TAGS | TRIMS | WORDS | 

Table CellTable CellTable Cell




PAGE 1
|Page1|Page2|Page3|Page4|Page5|Page6|Page7|Page8|

No comments:

Post a Comment